2017 Membership of the Metabolomics Society entitles you to:
- Networking and information exchange with an international membership of professionals devoted to furthering metabolomics related science: via conferences and workshops, the Society's many Interest Groups, and social media including the Society's Facebook page and Twitter feed
- Discounted registration fees for Metabolomics Society conferences
- Receive information and electronic notices of metabolomics conferences, workshops and seminars
- Posting of job and event adverts on the Society's website
- Apply for funding for small metabolomics events and meetings
- Online access to conference and workshop presentation videos
- Access to research and training webinars in metabolomics science
- Apply for Student Travel Awards
- Apply for Early Career Researcher Travel Awards
- Eligible to vote in Society elections and to stand for Office** within the Society
**Not applicable for Student Members
Annual Membership fees:
There is a modest charge for annual membership that is based on the calendar year (January to December). The Society strongly encourages you to activate your membership as early as possible in the year to enjoy the benefits of membership for as long as possible.
|2017 Early-bird Membership|
Dec 1, 2016 - January 15, 2017
Applicable to post-doctoral, academic, non profit, governmental and industrial scientists.
Applicable to a Member who reaches the age of 65 years and has maintained active membership for at least the preceding 5 years.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we are committed to protecting your personal information. A list of subscribing members will be used for official publications of the Society (including MetaboNews, published by The Metabolomics Innovation Centre (TMIC)) but for no other purpose than fulfilling subscriptions and promoting the Society. Your personal information is not and will never be released or sold to any agency or third party.
When renewing Please check to make sure that your order is correct.
If you do not see the correct rate then click on the Make Changes link and change your membership type.